Inhale and lift up your body and spirit, exhale and soften your chest and shoulders connecting to the earth. Expand your personal space to fill the room and beyond. Invite the spirit of your teachers and mentors to empower all that you do. Throughout the day you can take five seconds to do this – we call it a lizard push-up!
Changing your energy changes your view, your outlook on life. We all benefit from inviting a more “noble, awesome and shiny” energy to flow through us. Life is such a gift and we never know when it will end. I am more aware of that than ever in light of the recent death of my nephew Solomon Kahn. He was a bright spirit, full of wisdom and light. My commitment is to honor him by matching my sadness with love… to use his last words as a mantra, “Relax, it’s going to be OK.” I hold the intention to live with a little more bravery, a little more positive outlook and continue to do more lizard pushups.
As an organization we are delighted with all the growth and possibilities that are emerging. We have received funding from the Fetzer Institute to bring our work to potential leaders in the townships of Capetown South Africa. It has been a dream of mine since 1998 when I first went to South Africa and fell in love with the country.
We have taken the first steps to create The Embodiment Foundation to serve those who are poised to step into a leadership roll as well as underprivileged and underserved communities. The Embodiment Foundation will act as a container for an outreach of the CE/LE offering. We are excited about the possibilities and are quite aware that we are taking a big leap into fairly unknown territory – requiring lots and lots of lizard push-ups.
Here’s how our organization is growing and what it currently looks like:
- A public offering / self development model
- Model consists of a Level 1 & 2 course and a Retreat intensive
- Teacher Training programs are available in the US, Europe and South Africa
- A corporate self-development model with a focus on organizational leadership skills and individual coaching.
- Model principals are congruent with CE course material. The LE offering focuses on leadership skills and is tailored to organizational needs.
The Embodiment Foundation
- A non-profit foundation offering the CE/LE self-development & leadership skills model.
- The EF mission is to fund programs and projects that offer the CE/LE model to underserved, underprivileged communities or any community that might benefit from the CE/LE model.
We look forward to working with you and to offer tools and practices that enhance presence, compassion and confidence as a way of living with grace and integrity to further justice and equality for all people.
Blessings from Wendy and the CE/LE community
See Wendy’s introduction on google+.