The LECT is a 6 month program tailored to professional coaches and facilitators offering the core foundations of LE training exercises with a focus on working with individuals and small groups/teams.
If you are interested in attending our LE Coach Training, you must first attend a Level 1, Level 2 and a Retreat. Once you have completed this prerequisite, you may apply to the Leadership Embodiment Coach Training.
TRAINING & PRACTICE
The six month LECT program consists of three training modules. Each module is four days long, and sessions are held every few months to allow for practice in between.
LECT MODULE 1
• Session 1 Material Sequencing – Foundational model process
• Introducing a client or team to the LE model – Context and Language
• Centering/ Partner Centering – Core foundation exercise
• Centered Listening – Receiving feedback/difficult conversations
LECT MODULE 2
• Session 2 Material Sequencing – Foundational model process
• Inspiration and Declaration – How to resource qualities and craft a declaration
• Speaking Up/ Taking a Stand – Inspired Speaking Up in the face of adversity
LECT MODULE 3
• Ongoing Client Session Material
• Taking Risks
• Visibility and Transparency
• The Challenge of Success
In addition to the training sessions, trainees are required to receive or partake in the following:
• Receive a minimum of 1- 1hr, individual coaching session from a LECT Instructor
• Receive 2 mentor coaching sessions from previously graduated LE Associates
• Be invited to train with a trainee practice pod meeting virtually between training sessions
• Take on practice coaching client(s)
See this flyer for a complete description SA LECT 2018 Program Overview
Or click here for more information and to register.
14th-17th November 2018
27th February – 2nd March, 2019
8th – 11th May 2019