The LE model is based on our capacity to know ourselves and continue to find ways to share our potential for wise and compassionate action under pressure. As a community we have the capacity to support the growth of this work both internally – meditation and personal practice – and externally – leading and coaching individuals, groups and teams.
Like any endeavor that is worthwhile, it takes commitment and effort to go beyond our personal challenges and extend ourselves, reaching into the LE community for support and training, and beyond into the greater community of people we work with and are committed to empowering.
The LECT is a 6 month program tailored to professional coaches and facilitators offering the core foundations of LE training exercises with a focus on working with individuals and small groups/teams.
The full Leadership Embodiment Fundamentals course series is a prerequisite: completion of LE Fundamentals Level 1, Level 2 and a Retreat.
TRAINING & PRACTICE
The six month LECT program consists of three training modules. Each module is four days long, and sessions are held every few months to allow for practice in between.
LECT MODULE 1
• Session 1 Material Sequencing – Foundational model process
• Introducing a client or team to the LE model – Context and Language
• Centering/ Partner Centering – Core foundation exercise
• Centered Listening – Receiving feedback/difficult conversations
LECT MODULE 2
• Session 2 Material Sequencing – Foundational model process
• Inspiration and Declaration – How to resource qualities and craft a declaration
• Speaking Up/ Taking a Stand – Inspired Speaking Up in the face of adversity
LECT MODULE 3
• Ongoing Client Session Material
• Taking Risks
• Visibility and Transparency
• The Challenge of Success
In addition to the training sessions, trainees are required to receive or partake in the following:
• Receive a minimum of 1- 1hr, individual coaching session from a LECT Instructor
• Receive 2 mentor coaching sessions from previously graduated LE Associates
• Be invited to train with a trainee practice pod meeting virtually between training sessions
• Take on practice coaching client(s)
Module 1 August 8th-11th 2018
Module 2 October 3rd-6th 2018
Module 3 December 5th-8th 2018
For more information, please see LECT CA Program Offering 2018.